10 January 2008, 12:15
Moscow schismatics ‘consecrated’ an open gay
Moscow, January 10, Interfax – An open gay was ‘consecrated’ in the first Russian ‘church’ for sex minorities of the Moscow ‘LGBT community of the Protection of the Holy Virgin’ on Christmas night.
‘Consecration’ of the ‘LGBT Rights’ human rights movement coordinator Alexey Davydov was performed by ‘archbishop’ of the so-called ‘Apostolic Reformed Orthodox Church’, GayRussia.Ru reports.
Besides, the union between two lesbians-LGBT members Nadezhda and Elena received a ‘church blessing’ during the ‘divine service’.
The ‘church’ for sex minorities was opened in Moscow in September 2007. Its organizer the ‘Apostolic Reformed Orthodox Church’ (AROC) is a branch of the so-called ‘Apostolic Orthodox Church’ (AOC) established in 2000 on the initiative of former priest of the Moscow Patriarchate and dissident Gleb Yakunin and his associate journalist Yakov Krotov.
In 2007 the AOC ‘bishop of Rostov and Taganrog’ Alexey Skrypnikov-Daraki, who is also a ‘hierarch’ of the so-called ‘radioactive’ sect (the so-called ‘Orthodox Church of Russia’ set up by Raphael Prokopyev and Innokenty Pavlov located in Radio Street in Moscow and leading active work) announced the establishment of the AROC which targeted audience are people of nonconventional sex orientation.
- Russian Church receives the first state certificate of registration in Africa 04 July 2022, 20:44
- Patriarch Kirill thinks no one can reformat Russia 04 July 2022, 17:11
- Mufti Tajuddin believes that no problem in the world can be solved without Russia 04 July 2022, 14:25
- Almost 20 people held during anti-LGBT protest in Tbilisi 04 July 2022, 10:02
- Ukrainian hackers attack website of Russian Orthodox Church's external relations dept 01 July 2022, 14:40
- Federal Penitentiary Service, which used to carry out death penalty, opposes its reintroduction 30 June 2022, 21:37
- Lavrov thanks the Jewish Museum of Moscow for carefully preserving the memory of important pages of history 30 June 2022, 11:37
- Founder of Jehovah's Witnesses cell in Krasnoyarsk jailed for 6 years 27 June 2022, 19:42
- Izyum Diocese in Ukraine's Kharkov Region refuses to be independent of Russian Orthodox Church 27 June 2022, 16:19
- Borrell regrets Patriarch Kirill left off EU list of sanctioned individuals 27 June 2022, 16:16
- Patriarch Kirill calls for dismissing doubt about rightness of Russian way 27 June 2022, 11:04
- Ukrainian govt refuses to cancel lease with Ukrainian Orthodox Church 24 June 2022, 19:51
- Patriarch Kirill visits Russian servicemen injured during special operation in Ukraine 21 June 2022, 21:24
- Russia to hold 'Candle of Memory' vigil on eve of war's anniversary 21 June 2022, 20:06
- Jerusalem Patriarchate condemns Western rhetoric against Patriarch Kirill 21 June 2022, 19:02
- The image of the Virgin appeared on the door of Russian military hospital 21 June 2022, 18:01
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church asks EU diplomats for protection 16 June 2022, 19:46
- Russian Orthodox Church describes sanctions against Patriarch Kirill as absurd, pointless 16 June 2022, 14:47
- UK imposes sanctions on Patriarch Kirill 16 June 2022, 13:54
- LGBT pride parade won't be allowed in Chisinau - city mayor 14 June 2022, 10:00
- All-Tatar Public Center designated as extremist organization, banned 10 June 2022, 14:19
- Russian Orthodox Church concerned about prospects of ban on marches near clinics, religious sites 10 June 2022, 14:17
- Rallies, demonstrations to be prohibited near religious buildings in Russia 09 June 2022, 16:39
- Over half of Russians favor restrictions on migrants' entry into country - senior Kremlin official 09 June 2022, 15:28
- Draft bill stipulating fines up to 10 mln rubles for propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations submitted to State Duma 07 June 2022, 21:10
- Russian court gives four Jehovah's Witnesses real jail time, suspended sentences in Trans-Baikal Territory 07 June 2022, 19:29
- Russian army averted damage to Sviatogorsk Lavra's historical and Orthodox monuments 07 June 2022, 15:28
- Metropolitan Hilarion relieved of duties as Moscow Patriarchate's external relations dept chairman 07 June 2022, 15:03
- Only Local Council can change status of Ukrainian Orthodox Church - Moscow Synod 07 June 2022, 15:01
- Crimean bishoprics directly subordinated to Patriarch Kirill 07 June 2022, 14:21