20 May 2020, 19:46
Moldovan Orthodox Church says Bill Gates, 5G dangerous for mankind
Chisinau, May 20, Interfax - The Synod of the Orthodox Church of Moldova has warned the authorities that the future coronavirus vaccination must be voluntary.
The members of the Synod cited "additional information about upcoming microchipping of people by means of vaccines" in their address. The document also mentions the dangers of the activities of U.S. billionaire Bill Gates for the mankind and threats the 5G technologies pose.
"It must be stated that the vaccination poses a threat of microchipping or a foreign device entering a human body. The society in many European countries protests against the mandatory use of vaccines, especially a vaccine against Covid-19, because it views them as means for the global system of anti-Christs to put microchips in human bodies in order to control them using the 5G technology," the Synod said in the address.
According to the address, "Bill Gates is considered the main person responsible for creating the technology of microchipping via a vaccine injecting a body with nanoparticles reacting to the waves transmitted by the 5G technology and enabling the system to control people remotely."
The claims about Bill Gates the Synod cited were previously refuted in the international media.
The 5G networks and technologies are not tested and used in Moldova, the National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) said in response to false information about it.
The Synod of the Orthodox Church of Moldova threatened Prime Minister Ion Chicu that the church would stop praying for him if traditional services in churches with observance of all rituals are not allowed.
Church services involving parishioners were banned during the state of emergency in Moldova, from March 17 to May 15. Several priests were fined for breaching it. Church services were permitted from May 16, but only outside while observing the social distancing requirements and other precautions.
- Patriarch Bartholomew’s arrival to Ukraine may launch persecutions against the UOC, canonical church official believes 02 December 2020, 11:50
- Civic Chamber calls for barring access of foreigners, single Russians to surrogacy services - newspaper 02 December 2020, 11:10
- Armenian opposition member ends hunger strike after visit of catholicos 01 December 2020, 13:59
- Another Jehovah's Witness put under house arrest instead of detention 30 November 2020, 12:42
- Russian court refuses to arrest 3 Jehovah's Witnesses accused of setting up extremist organization 27 November 2020, 18:41
- Press secretary of Belarusian Orthodox Church who condemned dismantling memorial to late activist Bondarenko in Minsk resigns 27 November 2020, 15:31
- Courts extends detention of 3 managers of Jehovah's Witnesses Administrative Center in Russia, all charged with setting up extremist organization 26 November 2020, 20:11
- Amendments to Russian Family Code affirming supremacy of Constitution, 'moral fundamentals' over int'l law pass 1st reading in State Duma 26 November 2020, 16:08
- Jehovah's Witnesses Detained in Russia charged with setting up extremist organization, Investigative Committee requests their arrest - court 26 November 2020, 16:06
- Rabbi Lazar rejected accusations of Jewish communities in irresponsible attitude to the pandemic 26 November 2020, 15:19
- Russian expert sees danger in Turkey's aspiration to become Islamic world leader 26 November 2020, 14:53
- Rostov-on-Don court sentences leader of Aum Shinrikyo, banned in Russia, to 15 years in high-security penitentiary 26 November 2020, 13:24
- Lawyers appeal extension of custody for Church of Last Testament founder, 2 other defendants 25 November 2020, 20:09
- Russian Orthodox Church appreciates Cypriot bishops who refuse to recognize new church of Ukraine 25 November 2020, 18:45
- Church of Cyprus's Synod supports recognition of new church of Ukraine 25 November 2020, 16:03
- Jehovah's Witnesses' activities still banned in Russia - Peskov 25 November 2020, 12:51
- Several Jehovah's Witnesses leaders detained in Russia - Investigative Committee 24 November 2020, 11:39
- Court fines Pussy Riot member Nikulshina for event in support of LGBT in Moscow 23 November 2020, 13:35
- There's some progress in Alexander Metochion issue - Israeli ambassador to Russia 23 November 2020, 10:00
- Putin urges preservation of historic sites, sacred religious places in Karabakh conflict zone 20 November 2020, 19:55
- Patriarch Kirill ceases liturgical commemoration of archbishop of Cyprus for backing schism in Ukraine 20 November 2020, 17:47
- Putin offers condolences to president of Serbia on death of Patriarch Irinej 20 November 2020, 17:35
- Russian Orthodox Church mourns death of Serbian Patriarch Irinej 20 November 2020, 13:05
- Metropolitan of Tatarstan dies of Covid-19 <>(updated) 20 November 2020, 11:37
- Armenian church leader thanks Putin for preserving Armenian cultural heritage in Karabakh 20 November 2020, 10:58
- Russian Orthodox Church denies Serbian Patriarch Irinej deceased 19 November 2020, 17:40
- Free visits may be arranged for believers to ancient Christian monastery in northern Karabakh - Russian military 16 November 2020, 17:34
- Karabakh archbishop hospitalized after heart attack 16 November 2020, 14:23
- Putin calls for preserving churches in the transferred territories of Karabakh 16 November 2020, 11:23
- Azerbaijanis desecrated cathedral in Shushi - Armenian Church 16 November 2020, 11:11