20 May 2020, 19:46
Moldovan Orthodox Church says Bill Gates, 5G dangerous for mankind
Chisinau, May 20, Interfax - The Synod of the Orthodox Church of Moldova has warned the authorities that the future coronavirus vaccination must be voluntary.
The members of the Synod cited "additional information about upcoming microchipping of people by means of vaccines" in their address. The document also mentions the dangers of the activities of U.S. billionaire Bill Gates for the mankind and threats the 5G technologies pose.
"It must be stated that the vaccination poses a threat of microchipping or a foreign device entering a human body. The society in many European countries protests against the mandatory use of vaccines, especially a vaccine against Covid-19, because it views them as means for the global system of anti-Christs to put microchips in human bodies in order to control them using the 5G technology," the Synod said in the address.
According to the address, "Bill Gates is considered the main person responsible for creating the technology of microchipping via a vaccine injecting a body with nanoparticles reacting to the waves transmitted by the 5G technology and enabling the system to control people remotely."
The claims about Bill Gates the Synod cited were previously refuted in the international media.
The 5G networks and technologies are not tested and used in Moldova, the National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) said in response to false information about it.
The Synod of the Orthodox Church of Moldova threatened Prime Minister Ion Chicu that the church would stop praying for him if traditional services in churches with observance of all rituals are not allowed.
Church services involving parishioners were banned during the state of emergency in Moldova, from March 17 to May 15. Several priests were fined for breaching it. Church services were permitted from May 16, but only outside while observing the social distancing requirements and other precautions.
- Moscow churches to reopen on June 6 01 June 2020, 18:39
- Archbishop Giovanni d'Aniello appointed Vatican's new ambassador to Russia 01 June 2020, 14:05
- Chuvash metropolitan dies of coronavirus 01 June 2020, 12:07
- Russian army's main church due to open on June 22 29 May 2020, 17:38
- The quarantine time is optimal for spiritual growth, Patriarch Kirill believes 29 May 2020, 13:10
- Defense team of Yakutia's shaman Gabyshev challenges his commitment to psychiatric hospital in court 29 May 2020, 11:50
- Trial of Aum Shinrikyo's Russian cell head begins in Rostov-on-Don 27 May 2020, 21:23
- Siberian hermit Agafya Lykova does not know much about coronavirus, but prays for the sick 27 May 2020, 18:17
- The Protection Monastery in Moscow with St. Matrona relics opened for parishioners in spite of the acting ban of Russian Church 27 May 2020, 17:04
- Yekaterinburg diocese bans services of priest who cursed those who close churches over pandemic 27 May 2020, 11:17
- Defense team for Yakutia's shaman Gabyshev asks ECHR for urgent effort toward his release 26 May 2020, 13:56
- Chief rabbi of Russia believes attention to our neighbors to be the main achievement of the pandemic 25 May 2020, 16:12
- Coronavirus may be part of biopsychological war - Russian Orthodox Church 25 May 2020, 15:09
- Kiev Lavra of the Caves reopens following quarantine 25 May 2020, 14:03
- Police talked to Metropolitan Longin of Saratov as he came to the market without a mask 22 May 2020, 18:08
- Chairman of coordination center of North Caucasus Muslims hospitalized in Moscow 22 May 2020, 18:07
- The Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia to deliver 240 tons of Kosher food to those in need 22 May 2020, 17:43
- Russian Orthodox Church speaker calls its financial situation extremely difficult 22 May 2020, 16:52
- St. Petersburg's Evening Light charity to appeal designation of U.S. preacher Branham's materials as extremist 22 May 2020, 13:38
- Russian Orthodox Church organizes donation of blood from people who recovered from coronavirus 21 May 2020, 16:47
- Moldovan PM, in response to Synod's threats, calls for praying for Orthodox clergy's clarity of mind 21 May 2020, 12:55
- Muslims of Tatarstan to celebrate Eid al-Fitr in their homes 21 May 2020, 10:22
- Russian Orthodox Church yet to decide whether Patriarch Kirill will visit Serbia in Oct 20 May 2020, 19:50
- Moldovan Orthodox Church says Bill Gates, 5G dangerous for mankind 20 May 2020, 19:46
- Rabbi Lazar believes pandemic is a result of people's disassociation 20 May 2020, 13:35
- Archpriest Dimitry Smirnov recovered from coronavirus 19 May 2020, 21:04
- Jews all over the world celebrate the Victory Day according to the Jewish calendar 19 May 2020, 12:15
- Putin recommends Russian Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr at home (updated) 18 May 2020, 16:30
- World Russian People's Assembly, led by Patriarch Kirill, demands investigation into causes of pandemic 18 May 2020, 13:38
- LGBT activists in Georgia hold annual rally online due to pandemic 18 May 2020, 11:39