13 December 2019, 11:38
Rosobrnadzor bans acceptance of students to seminary of Evangelical-Lutheran church
Moscow, December 13, Interfax - The Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor) has banned the acceptance of students to the spiritual higher education organization the Theological Seminary of the Evangelical-Lutheran Church.
The restriction was imposed for failure to observe the agency's order within the established period of time, the Rosobrnadzor press service reported.
Rosobrnadzor also said the licenses of the spiritual educational establishment the Islamic University named after Imam Ashari and the private Institute of Foreign Languages have been cancelled by the agency's order on the basis of an arbitration court decision.
Licenses for the right to conduct educational activities are issued to universities by Rosobrnadzor and they confirm their right to provide services while implementing educational programs. If a license is annulled, the university is obliged to cease educational activities.
If a university has a state accreditation certificate, this confirms the compliance of the activities of the higher educational establishment with the federal state educational standards. If state accreditation is suspended or cancelled, a university can still conduct educational activities and issue its own documents. At the same time, the university cannot issue diplomas according to the standards approved by the Russian Education Ministry or guarantee students deferral of conscription.
- Ukrainian Uman expects uo to 10,000 Chassidic pilgrims this year 11 August 2020, 15:36
- Patriarch Kirill congratulates Lukashenko on winning Belarusian presidential election 11 August 2020, 10:00
- Tablighi Jamaat literature found in mosques in Mordovia, activists detained 10 August 2020, 20:44
- Some 30 Belarusian priests join flash mob against vote-rigging in election 10 August 2020, 18:35
- 'Main exorcist' of Russian Orthodox Church dies of coronavirus 10 August 2020, 18:27
- "Innovative" church with a dome in the form of an Old Russian helmet may appear in Moscow Region 07 August 2020, 18:11
- Zelensky confirms the right of the UOC to use the Kiev Lavra of the Caves 07 August 2020, 17:57
- Teenage girl dies in Sredneuralsky Convent in Russia's Ural region 07 August 2020, 11:51
- Man who attacked priests with knife in Moscow church gets 1.5 years in penal colony 06 August 2020, 15:39
- Ideologues of destructive religious movements become active in Kazakhstan during quarantine 06 August 2020, 15:14
- Hegumeness of Sredneuralsky Convent calls on followers of schismatic schema-monk Sergy to come to their senses 03 August 2020, 16:52
- Ways to bypass coronavirus-related entry ban for pilgrimage to Ukraine being advertised in Israel 03 August 2020, 14:01
- Top Russian Orthodox priest speaks out against contraception 03 August 2020, 13:40
- Patriarch Kirill says there is not a drop of truth in rumors about his wealth 03 August 2020, 11:56
- Christianization of Rus was the main revolution in Russian history - Patriarch Kirill 28 July 2020, 20:26
- Poroshenko 'proud' of tomos criminal case against him 28 July 2020, 18:49
- Half of Georgian residents agree that faith helps protect against coronavirus - poll 28 July 2020, 16:54
- Russian Foreign Ministry sends notes of protest to Western states' embassies over LGBT flags hoisted on their buildings 28 July 2020, 14:04
- Kyrgyz Muslim board cancels Eid al-Adha collective prayers due to Covid-19 28 July 2020, 12:08
- Russian Orthodox Church calls for learning lessons from Hagia Sophia's transformation into mosque, Nantes Cathedral arson 27 July 2020, 17:00
- About three billion rubles donated annually for construction of Orthodox churches in Moscow 27 July 2020, 15:20
- Russian Church calls female circumcision barbaric 27 July 2020, 10:18
- Russian metropolitan is ready to become a volunteer for a coronavirus vaccine trial 27 July 2020, 10:15
- Patriarch Kirill obliges mother superior of a Moscow monastery to sell her luxury Mercedes 27 July 2020, 10:07
- Ukraine proposes to introduce fine for promoting homosexuality 24 July 2020, 19:43
- Former schema-hegumen not planning to leave Sredneuralsky Convent 24 July 2020, 19:38
- Patriarch Kirill approves decision of Yekaterinburg Diocese's court to defrock monk Sergy (Romanov) 24 July 2020, 11:25
- Patriarch Kirill calls on Armenia, Azerbaijan to have dialogue 24 July 2020, 10:57
- Fourteen nuns leave Sredneuralsky Convent taken over by former schema-hegumen 23 July 2020, 18:08
- FSB detains over 20 Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan terrorists in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk Territory 23 July 2020, 15:22