13 December 2019, 11:38
Rosobrnadzor bans acceptance of students to seminary of Evangelical-Lutheran church
Moscow, December 13, Interfax - The Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor) has banned the acceptance of students to the spiritual higher education organization the Theological Seminary of the Evangelical-Lutheran Church.
The restriction was imposed for failure to observe the agency's order within the established period of time, the Rosobrnadzor press service reported.
Rosobrnadzor also said the licenses of the spiritual educational establishment the Islamic University named after Imam Ashari and the private Institute of Foreign Languages have been cancelled by the agency's order on the basis of an arbitration court decision.
Licenses for the right to conduct educational activities are issued to universities by Rosobrnadzor and they confirm their right to provide services while implementing educational programs. If a license is annulled, the university is obliged to cease educational activities.
If a university has a state accreditation certificate, this confirms the compliance of the activities of the higher educational establishment with the federal state educational standards. If state accreditation is suspended or cancelled, a university can still conduct educational activities and issue its own documents. At the same time, the university cannot issue diplomas according to the standards approved by the Russian Education Ministry or guarantee students deferral of conscription.
- 'God Kuzya' accomplices detained in Moscow 17 January 2020, 17:59
- Sword seized from Yakut shaman returned 17 January 2020, 17:58
- Task of Jewish community is address help to people - Rabbi Lazar 16 January 2020, 20:43
- New U.S. ambassador to Russia prefers ice hockey to ice-water dips 16 January 2020, 18:18
- Russian Church praises Putin's attention to traditional values of Russians 15 January 2020, 17:49
- Georgian patriarch becomes godfather to another 500 children 15 January 2020, 15:06
- The Russian Orthodox Church official believes Stalin could have become a good bishop 13 January 2020, 19:36
- Russian Church predicts further schisms in western Protestant Churches 13 January 2020, 16:32
- Russian Church believes churches are good for making Orthodox acquaintances 13 January 2020, 14:10
- Russian Orthodox Church sees dangers in reduction of marriage age in Russia 13 January 2020, 14:05
- The Russian Church expects Putin will refer to health care and education in his yearly address 13 January 2020, 13:55
- Filaret recalls signature under UOC-KP liquidation 13 January 2020, 10:06
- Jehovah's Witnesses' activities shut down in Murmansk 30 December 2019, 21:02
- Putin sends Christmas, New Year's greetings to European leaders 30 December 2019, 19:14
- ROC calls for protection of rights of Orthodox Christians in Montenegro 30 December 2019, 16:04
- Georgian patriarch, cardinal from Vatican discuss challenges faced by Christian world 30 December 2019, 11:11
- Over 100 'program' churches built in Moscow over 9 years 27 December 2019, 19:56
- Patriarch Kirill ceases liturgical commemoration of patriarch of Alexandria for recognizing new church of Ukraine 26 December 2019, 16:45
- Leader of Jehovah's Witnesses in Vologda detained in extremist organization probe 25 December 2019, 19:46
- Russian Jews agree with Putin's opinion on Polish ambassador who supported Hitler 25 December 2019, 17:51
- Cassation court posthumously acquits Orthodox dissident Shchipkova 40 years after sentencing 25 December 2019, 16:16
- Patriarch Kirill on Christmas Day calls on Pope, other Christian leaders to combine efforts to help people affected by armed conflicts 25 December 2019, 15:25
- Some 64% of Ukrainians don't support shifting Christmas celebrations to December 25 - opinion poll 25 December 2019, 11:53
- Russian Orthodox Church could open parishes in Africa if Patriarchate of Alexandria sides with Ukrainian schism - Metropolitan Hilarion (updated) 24 December 2019, 21:48
- U.S. Department of State report on freedom of religion in Russia not worthy of attention - Russian Orthodox Church 23 December 2019, 13:52
- Patriarch Kirill's ex-press secretary appointed to new position 20 December 2019, 16:19
- Russian Orthodox Church Synod to make decision on Patriarch of Alexandria after his recognition of OCU next week 20 December 2019, 14:51
- Six Jehovah's Witnesses convicted in Penza 13 December 2019, 16:23
- Rosobrnadzor bans acceptance of students to seminary of Evangelical-Lutheran church 13 December 2019, 11:38
- Patriarch Kirill calls to continue fight for Orthodox unity in 2020 12 December 2019, 10:04