12 March 2018, 18:24
Jewish scientist proves that main provisions of Kabbalah coincides with scientific view on universe
Moscow, March 12, Interfax - Writer and physicist Eduard Shifrin in his new book From Eternity to Man proves that main provisions of Judaism and Kabbalah corresponds to scientific attitude to the world.
"We should not be afraid of scientific attitude, we should not be afraid that science can find "mistakes in Tora." Science is also a part of God, it should help uncover divinity in the world," Chief Rabbi of Russia Berel Lazar wrote in his introduction to the book.
The presentation was held on Saturday at the synagogue in Zhukovka village in the Moscow Region.
The book narrates about the problem of human soul's destination in the modern world from the point of Judaism and Kabbalah and from the point of contemporary theory of information, classical and quantum physics.
The book has been translated in English. It is also planned to translate it into Hebrew. According to the author he dictated it during two weeks, but thought it over about five years.
Shifrin showed that in spite of still popular opinion that science opposes religion, main provisions of Kabbalah corresponds to scientific attitude to the universe. For example, modern science comes to the conclusion that our reality is based not on substance and energy, but on theory of information, which is also proved by Kabbalah.
The author stressed that religious and scientific knowledge complement each other and only believers who master this knowledge can crown the creation and make the world a house of God. He also says that scientific attitude to Tora allows to consider holy scripture from a different point of view and open new denotations in Tora.
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church's Bishop Gedeon deported from Ukraine over his appeal to U.S. Congress - Russian Orthodox Church 14 February 2019, 16:40
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church bishop stopped at Kiev airport deported to U.S. 14 February 2019, 16:30
- No grounds so far to reconsider stance on Jehovah's Witnesses - Russian Justice Ministry 14 February 2019, 12:17
- Russian courts' ban on Jehovah's Witnesses founded - Justice Ministry 13 February 2019, 11:53
- Russian Orthodox Church's Asian exarch assumes office created in response to Constantinople's actions 13 February 2019, 11:46
- OCU bishop's visit exposes weakness of Patriarch Bartholomew's positions - Russian Orthodox Church 13 February 2019, 11:41
- Senior Athos clergy decline photo-op with new Ukrainian church bishop 13 February 2019, 11:35
- Jehovah's Witnesses not persecuted for belief, penalized for illegal activity - Lebedev 12 February 2019, 15:44
- Revision of Jehovah's Witnesses case possible in event of ECHR's decision - Lebedev 12 February 2019, 15:41
- U.S. authorities may punish Orthodox Church in America due to stance on Ukraine - Russian MP 12 February 2019, 13:44
- Expert speaks against imprisoning Jehovah's Witnesses in order not to create them a halo of martyrs 12 February 2019, 10:16
- Unknown individuals attempt to set church in Ukraine's Nikolayev Region on fire 12 February 2019, 10:00
- Russian Orthodox Church calls on Athos not to have communion with Ukraine's new church 11 February 2019, 12:47
- Shoigu: 33 mln photos of war veterans to decorate road to church in Patriot Park 11 February 2019, 11:59
- Another 2 Athos monasteries refuse to host bishop of new Ukrainian church 11 February 2019, 11:55
- Athos monks moving to Russian monastery in protest against communication with new Ukrainian church 11 February 2019, 11:01
- Bishop of Ukraine’s new church was not allowed to Russian monastery on Athos 11 February 2019, 10:58
- Ukrainian Constitutional Court to consider constitutionality of law on changing subordination of religious organizations 11 February 2019, 10:43
- Hierarch of a new Ukraine’s church celebrates his first liturgy on Athos 08 February 2019, 17:48
- Jehovah's Witnesses implicated in 100 cases in Russia 08 February 2019, 16:49
- Jehovah's Witnesses' right to practice religion stipulated in Constitution shouldn't be restricted - HRC head 07 February 2019, 18:09
- Jehovah's Witnesses use prison term of the Danish citizen to blacken Russia - expert on sects 07 February 2019, 17:59
- Jehovah's Witnesses situation difficult, issue to be discussed - Peskov (updated) 07 February 2019, 13:27
- Organizers of Jehovah's Witnesses group in Mordovia detained 07 February 2019, 12:48
- Kazakh Senate speaker speaks against hijabs in schools 07 February 2019, 11:37
- Criminal case opened against Jehovah's Witnesses followers in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District 07 February 2019, 10:27
- EU demands that Russia immediately free Danish Jehovah's Witness sentenced for extremism 07 February 2019, 10:24
- Lawyers appeal sentence of Dane convicted for organizing Jehovah's Witnesses community in Oryol 06 February 2019, 18:32
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church bishop asks U.S. to protect parishioners 06 February 2019, 18:25
- Danish citizen gets 6 years in penal colony for organizing Jehovah's Witnesses community in Oryol 06 February 2019, 16:49