09 March 2017, 10:44
According to Muslim prophecy ISIL terrorists should be ruined by inner contradictions - Tatarstan mufti
Geneva, March 9, Interfax - Mufti of Tatarstan Kamil Samigullin told that Prophet Muhammad predicted appearance of a pseudo-Muslim state and its fall caused by inner disputes.
Speaking at a conference in Geneva in frames of the 34th regular session of UN Human Rights Council, Samigullin cited an ancient Hadith, which he believes to be "one of the most reliable."
According to the mufti, Prophet Muhammad predicted that there would be a group of young people "young in years and silly in brains" who would read Quran, but it would not go "further that their throat."
They would shoot out of our religion like an arrow, which means that they will not belong to our religion," the mufti interpreted the Hadith.
He further said that other Hadith told that once people under black flags would pretend to set up a state. "Who pretended for I won't say an Islamic state, but for a pseudo-Islamic state?" Samigullin asked a rhetoric question referring to ISIL (banned in Russia).
"They won't keep their promises, will wear long hair loose as women which has never been practiced in the Muslim tradition," the mufti further interpreted the Hadith.
"But there will be time when they will rise up against each other," he said quoting the Quran and expressing hope that this time will come soon.
- Russian Jews call on Trump to suppress anti-Semitic outbreaks in U.S. 16 August 2017, 19:29
- State Duma dubs U.S. Dept of State's report on oppression of religious minorities in Russia as unprofessional 16 August 2017, 10:11
- Russia tops list of countries by emigration to Israel 16 August 2017, 10:07
- Patriarch Kirill, Vatican state secretary to discuss Ukraine situation 16 August 2017, 10:00
- Number of Russian Muslims to undertake hajj increases by 3,000, to 23,500 people, this year 11 August 2017, 13:38
- Priest from Yevpatoria asks to set up a nudist beach in Crimea 10 August 2017, 10:51
- March of the Living to be held in Rostov region to commemorate Jews massacred by Nazi 09 August 2017, 10:00
- Erdogan to attend OIC summit in Astana 08 August 2017, 15:09
- Protestant pastor jailed for 3 years for extremism in Tajikistan 08 August 2017, 10:17
- Priest detained in Vitebsk brothel to be temporary banned from ministry - Russian Orthodox Church 08 August 2017, 10:14
- Russian Jews appalled by reproaches of trying to monetize Holocaust tragedy 08 August 2017, 10:00
- Head of Russian old believers does not believe in overcoming schism with the Moscow Patriarchate 07 August 2017, 13:53
- Over 100 Georgian prisoners imprisoned in Istanbul demand to set up a corner for prayers 07 August 2017, 11:12
- Russian MP congratulates Georgian patriarch on his name day in Tbilisi – media 04 August 2017, 12:15
- Govt prioritizes stronger inter-ethnic, inter-religious accord – Putin 03 August 2017, 15:23
- FJCR President welcomes law on the Victory Day adopted by the knesset 28 July 2017, 14:10
- Kremlin receives no notice from Kadyrov on readiness to resign as Chechnya head to defend Al-Aqsa Mosque 28 July 2017, 13:26
- Kadyrov suggests holy sites on Temple Mount be returned under Jordan's control 28 July 2017, 10:31
- Israeli ambassador to Russia hopes Moscow to support security measures on Jerusalem's Temple Mount 26 July 2017, 18:19
- Russia could assume role in resolving conflict around Temple Mount in Jerusalem - Palestinian ambassador 26 July 2017, 17:12
- Israel commits to preserve full access to holy places in Jerusalem - ambassador to Russia 26 July 2017, 17:07
- FJCR convinced that scandal surrounding Temple Mount is anti-Semites' work 25 July 2017, 18:38
- Almost 80% of Russians approve of Jehovah's Witnesses ban in country – poll 25 July 2017, 10:00
- A total of 182,000 believers go on pilgrimage to Nicholas the Wonderworker's relics in St. Pete over past week 20 July 2017, 18:03
- LGBT problem doesn't exist in Chechnya - Russian envoy to OSCE 20 July 2017, 10:05
- Washington urges Russia to lift ban on Jehovah's Witnesses' activities 20 July 2017, 10:00
- Kazakhstan not planning to ban Jehovah's Witnesses - minister 19 July 2017, 17:35
- The Ecumenical Patriarch called the Donbass conflict a "fratricidal war" and prayed for peace in Ukraine 19 July 2017, 13:32
- Jehovah's Witnesses intent to appeal with ECHR against ruling to abolish organization – lawyer 18 July 2017, 10:04
- Russian Supreme Court refuses to invalidate ban imposed on Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia 18 July 2017, 10:00